- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, April 14, 2012
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Things I noticed today….
- I am nervous more than I should
- Walking in the park this morning really did me good even though I can’t walk long distance
- I am thinking of doing lunges and squad but I am not sure if I have the energy for it
- all I could think of today is eating all the comfort food which I can’t have during confinement
- forgetting about work is so much easier to do when you have other important things to do and worry about
- I dream about the baby a lot these last few days
- I just can’t stop online shopping especially beautiful kits from my favourite hangout!
- sometimes I just felt like I am not ready
Credit: Captivating 2012[April] by Captivated Vision
Get the kit at 20% off at ScrapOrchard this weekend.
Friday, April 13, 2012
I haven’t done this in a long time. I just can’t believe that I haven’t count my blessing this year.
so my g-list so far…..
- American Idol Season 11. So many beautiful talent.
- taking my annual leave to focus on what’s important
- maxis personal hotspot that makes internet connectivity anywhere I go
- iphone 4S
- Herbalife Formula 1 which helps me control my blood sugar level
- a job that is so stressful which makes me appreciate life more
- unreasonable expectation at work which makes me want to be anywhere but at the office
- beautiful music that can move me
- iQuran HD for ipad which makes reciting Quran so much fun
- Baby Bump apps for iphone which makes counting baby’s kick fun
- a promise of tomorrow
- feeling baby’s kick inside of me
Thursday, April 12, 2012
With yesterday post, I got comments about how beautiful the art was. Those beautiful art are not mine, they were from Scrapbookgraphics Art Journal Caravan gallery. I am still new in Art Journal world, most of the time I look for inspiration from the best out there.
I also took an online course – Art Journal by Elsie and Rachel back in January, just for the fun of it. Never thought I would be hook. The course inspire me a lot and it has 52 challenges which you can try.
So today I am playing with Art Journal Challenge #20 from the e-course. It was so much fun. I used Alpha SuperSloppyStamps by CD Muckosky and Wrecked Kit by Dawn Inkskip.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Lately I’ve been obsessed with art journal. I have never have the guts to try them before. After browsing through the art journal gallery at scrapbookgraphics and taking an e-course earlier this year, I am willing to give art journal a chance.
Here are some inspiration that caught my eye today:
Hope you enjoy my selection and be inspired!
Note: I heard about a powerful earthquake struck off the coast of Indonesia, triggering a tsunami watch for countries across the Indian Ocean. The 8.6-magnitude quake was centered 20 miles beneath the ocean floor about 270 miles from Aceh's provincial capital and the shake were felt along the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Tsunami is expected to hit tonight until tomorrow morning.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
I’ve finally got a chance to read Clean & Simple scrapbooking the sequel by Cathy Zielske. Such a simple and inspiring layout.
When I saw page 141 // Magazines: The New Idea Books! I was so inspired. I just had to do it. And I think this fit perfectly into my Art Journal book.
It was a really nice break to scrap about myself for a change. I haven’t done that in a really long time. I also have a perfect kit to play with.
Credit: Wishing & Waiting by Studio Tangie.
"The series follows the shrewd and confident FBI agent Audrey Parker (Rose) who has a lost past, and arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine on a routine case. Before long, her natural curiosity lands her in the epicenter of activity in this curious enclave, which turns out to be a longtime refuge for people that are affected by a range of supernatural afflictions. As the townspeople's dormant abilities begin to express themselves, Audrey helps keep these forces at bay while discovering the many secrets of Haven - including one surrounding her own surprising connections to this extraordinary place." source io9.com
With nothing but time on my hand, it’s time to finished up watching Haven. At first I wasn’t so excited about the show, it has the kind of Supernatural and Alphas feeling to it and the storyline is a little bit slow to me compare to Alphas. After sticking to a few episodes on the first season, I’m kinda hook with the characters and storyline. I kinda wish Audrey Parker was played by someone else.
Today I’ve finished watching the last episode of season 2. Audrey Parker is still a mystery and I am not sure if the show will survive the third seasons. I hope so cause I really want to know what happened to her and weather she will end up with Nathan.
I am so disappointed lately when most of my favorite TV shows were cancelled without any closure like Terra Nova, No Ordinary Family, Nine Lives of Chloe King and I am not sure the fate of Teen Wolf. Oh boy!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Getting ready checklist //
# prepare hospital bag and put the bag on standy by mode
# prepare mentally and emotionally
# get myself educate about C section if that's what the doctor recommend
# rereading my old breastfeeding book- reeducate myself to make breastfeeding a success one more time
# do some light stretching especially my lower body to prepare for labor
# document and capture every moment before the baby comes..
# make sure to buy necessary medicine - tradisional or not for after the birth
# rereading the labor and delivery chapter on What to Expect when you are expecting book
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad