Thursday, December 13, 2012

My wish lists // iphone 4s cases

I know that iphone5 will be officially launch this weekend. At the moment I am still with iphone 4S and I still haven't decide if ipone5 is worth the upgrade at this moment.
In a mean time I am currently obssessed with iphone 4 cover and I have been hunting for a cool case on the net since last week. Right now most of the shop in Bangi has already stop taking in new stock for iphone 4S, so it is a challenge for me to get a cool cases.
This is my top 5 cases on my list that I really really want
#1 - MFIT Calf Leather Ultra Slim Skin Bar for iPhone 4 4s - Red


#2 - eForCity TPU Rubber Skin Case Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 4, Clear Dark Purple S Shape


#3 -Hot Pink Deluxe W/chrome Rubberized Snap-on Hard Back Cover Case


#4 -UNCOMMON Back Cover Case for iPhone 4 4s - Polka Dot Black


#5 - Melt Case for iPhone 4 4s - Pink Blue




Ooo the last one is way too cute. I might grab this one as my next iphone case.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...