Friday, December 28, 2012

it’s the last Friday of 2012

Wow! What a great year?! It is definitely a roller coaster ride for me. Earlier this year I was pregnant, then I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, then I took 6 months maternity leave and become a full time mother. Such a beautiful journey for me so far.

Today was a little bit slow for me. I spend my time wrapping things up, plan my 2013 leave and mini vacation, online shopping and made another two layouts. When I saw this kit (Upside of down by the digichick) I just had to have it.

Folder

And these are the two layouts I made with it.

no regrets-webcomplicated-web

I am feeling a little bit sad to leave 2012. I am looking forward to a great year in 2013. I am hoping that my “dream” will finally comes true in 2013.  I have been waiting for so long.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...