Tuesday, December 25, 2012

In the moment

I am so happy to be spending some time with my parents. I am really enjoying life in a small town. Deep down I am still dreaming of staying here one day, perhaps in my old days.

I realize that I have been a little bit lazy in making digital scrapbook lately. I am in the process of making a digital scrapbook photo book volume 2 and I just realize that I still need more layouts for the photo book. I have already bought a prepaid photo book for RM285 , so  I have to make a book worth that much. I need at least 15 more layouts.

The countdown begins. Today I’ve managed to make four layouts using two new kits I bought this month.

Hanif8months-webwonderful-web

Using Contagious Joy Kit by Traci Reed and Libby Pritchett

thisweekend-webmybaby-web

Using –>In the Moment Kits by Traci Reed

I hope that for the next 6 days I can make eleven more layouts. I still have a few more kits that I still haven’t play with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...