Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happiness is when ….

Last Tuesday, I made a pack to myself to make fifteen layouts before the end of the year. So far I have made four layouts using my current stash. I am a woman with a mission and today I made another four layouts. That make a total of eight layouts in 48 hours. I really forgot how much fun it was to make a digital layouts. Now I just can’t stop.

Here are mine and my baby is the centre of all these layouts.

myboy-web

Used Rough Tumble Kit by Ginger Scraps.

8months-websmile-webmysunshine-web

Used Happiness in your smile kit by Ginger Scraps

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that in the next 24 hours I can make four more layouts and play with at least two new kits I bought in the last two months. The year is ending and I am looking forward for more beautiful kits in 2013.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...