Thursday, December 6, 2012

day 324– day 332 // the rest of November

Somehow time is not my own at the moment. I’ve been back to work for a few weeks and I already felt like my November is over and my December is almost full. Trying to document and finishing Project 366 has become a huge challenge. I am still determine to finished taking 366 photos for 2012, just a few more days to go before the end of the year. Wish me luck!

day 324 – Hanif with this new toy from Lamazeday324

day 325 – Another model of Avent Manual Breast pump. Love the new model.

day325

day 326 – my attempt playing with the manual setting of my camera without using any flash.

day326

day 327 – my portable cooler, which I carry every where I go. It holds a very special product – liquid gold a.k.a mother’s milk

day327

day 328 – Woman at work. Driving myself to work every day.

day328

day 329 – the day my cousin ( Faizal ) got married

day329

day 330 – Hanif with his cousin Umar.

day330

day 331 – Hanif reach his 7 months milestone. Getting bigger and more mobile

day331

day 332 – His first fever, and he is being brave. This is the first time we take him to seeing a doctor and get a prescription for fever.

day332

I am still processing the rest of the photos… to be continue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...