Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another four

Last Tuesday I decided to challenge myself to make fifteen digital scrapbook layouts before end of the year. I am happy to report that with these four layouts I’ve managed to make at least fifteen layouts that I need for my photo book. In fact I’ve made seventeen layouts in total. I am totally loving this feeling.

takingachance-web

Credit: I believe in Second Chance by Captivated Vision and Jenn Barrette designs.

positiveselftalk-web

Credit:Believe in Beautiful by Captivated Vision

whatmattermost-web

Credit: I believe in Second Chance by Captivated Vision and Jenn Barrette designs.

togetheragain-web

Credit: Begin Again Kit by meghan mullens. Rough & Tumble alphas by Kathy Winter Designs.
Scraplift from : Love Like Crazy by Grethchen McElveen - Creating Keepsakes Magzine January/February 2012 issue.

Now I can continue with my Digital Scrapook Volume 2 photo book project. I can’t wait to print all of these layouts and have them in a photo book style.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...