Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 posts of 2012

I thought it would be fun to reflect on some of my favourite posts in 2012. This year was full with many amazing thing that really changed my life forever. I just can’t help but feel lucky and thankful. Here are 12 of my favourite posts from this year.

1. I took an art journal e-course. I am totally new to art journal and I love this so much. Most of the page I did digitally and print them out.

Art Journal All Year E-Course

2. This time around we did a new year family photo shoot in a white studio. I just didn’t have the energy to walk around.

family2012_02

3. My worries at 29th weeks of pregnancy

29weeks-web

4. I made a special pregnancy journal this time around. I made them digitally, print them and paste it into a spiral notebook. It’s a weekly journal. This is one of the journal I would cherish always.

pregnancyjournal1

5. I totally love Baby Bump apps. I think it’s a must have for expecting parents.

4

6. I finally gave birth to a baby boy. I am so happy and excited to hold him in my arms.

introducing_baby-web

7. And I already missed being pregnant

me

8. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world, but sometimes there are a few challenges that we face. These are basically what I did to make breastfeeding possible.

Untitled

9. I love polaroid effect on a photo. I made this 10 lovely polaroid frames and a tutorial on how to used them.

polaroidframe-hanif

10. I document my Ramadan with these daily photo prompts.

photoprompt

11. My quest for a perfect baby carrier and I found it with Boba baby carrier. Totally love this.28

12. I finally have the time and the opportunity to join 30 days of lists in September 2012. It was so much fun. It kept me motivated and inspired. I will definitely join this challenge again next year.

artjournal-30daysoflists3

I hope that 2013 will be great and amazing. Things I want to see happen are a slimmer and healthy me, healthy kids, different management and more focus and balance life.

1 comment:

iffah imani said...

InsyaAllah hope that our 2013 wii be great..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...