Saturday, November 17, 2012

Project Life Week 27–Week 28

Finally I am caught up with my Project Life // Hanif version. I do take daily photos of my baby since the first day he was born. It has been my personal mission to make a journal, documenting his first 12 months of life with photos and as many words as possible. I found out that Project Life concept is more simple and fun compare to a full fancy digital layout I had in mind. I do made occasional scrapbook layout of my baby but I enjoy Project Life more because of the simplicity and the no wrong way of doing it.

Week 27 :
2 November – 08 November 2012

week27-1week27-2

Week 28:
9 November – 15 November 2012

week28-1week28-2

Do you take a lot of photos of your kids?
What do you do with them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...