Friday, November 16, 2012

Project Life. Week 25–Week 26 // when I see you smile

“When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because you're amazing, just the way you are” ~ Just the way you are, Bruno Mars

This is exactly how I feel every time I see you… you are amazing just the way you are. Since I am taking a day off today, I decided to continue making my Project Life for Hanif. Today I completed with Week 25 and Week 26.

Before I show case the layout here is a home video of my baby laughing. Taken with iphone video in HD mode.

Week 25

October 19 - October 25, 2012

week25-1week25-2

Week 26

October 26 - November 01, 2012

week26-1week26-2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...