Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day.twenty // Gratitude for Avent Phillips Breastpump

Day.20 : Gratitude for Avent Phillips Manual Breast pump


I love this breastpump. I have been using Avent breast pump since my second baby and that was 13 years ago. I am thankful that by using this pump I am able to keep giving my baby the best nutrition even when I am not around. This pump has really change the way I think about mother's milk. I used to think that I can't produced enough milk when every time I try pumping, I didn't get enough. This was what I used back then. It was horrible and painful. No wonder I stopped trying.



Then I found Avent Isis breast pump and the rest was history. I loved it then and I love it now. This pump totally change my life and my view of milk production.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...