Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day.Three // Gratitude for Scrapbooking

Day 3 : Gratitude for Scrapbooking

I would love to wish all the great people in Digital Scrapbook community, Happy Digital Scrapbook Day! I am taking the opportunity to be grateful for digital scrapbooking. This hobby is not only addictive but a life saver too.
happydsd

The place to be during this weekend is at Digishoptalk Masterlist of all things related to sales and special offer.

A few of the digital kits that captured my attention are:

#1) A Beautiful Thing by Zoe PearnA Beautiful Thing by Zoe Pearn

#2) Scrap Your Heart Out by Lauren Reid and Jenn Barette

Scrap Your Heart Out

#3) A Month of thanks by Lauren Grier

A Month of Thanks by Lauren Grier

#4) Captivating 2012: Nov by Captivated Visions

Captivating 2012: NOV [Kit]

#5) Talk Geeky to me Micheline Martin & Pink Reptile Designs

Talk Geeky To Me by Micheline Martin & Pink Reptile Designs

#6) Art from the heart quickpage by et designs

art from my heart quick pages

Wow! So many beautiful kits and they are all on sale! Anyway, I am going to continue drooling over these beautiful kits and window shopping and hopping to all the great stores out there.

In the mean time, this is a layout I made using ‘Pretty Little Things’ kit by Sugar Fancy which I bought a few days back. (the kit was on sale too)

littlethings-web

Do you enjoy your DSD so far?
Which kit made in your shopping cart?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...