Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day.thirteen // Gratitude for ipad

ipad

Day 13: Gratitude for ipad

It’s such an amazing journey when you try to say thank you and express your gratitude for 30 days challenge. It turns out that see things in a positive perspective isn’t as easy. It took a lot of digging and thinking to identify all the things that you take for granted.

Today, I am saying thank you for my ipad. This gadget is definitely change my life. It has become an integral part of my life now.

This is what ipad means to me:

  • it’s a photo album
  • it’s my digital quran
  • it’s my book
  • its my alarm clock
  • it’s my magazine
  • it’s my note taking devices
  • it’s my connection to the world wide web
  • it’s my mini cinema
  • it’s my music player

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...