Thursday, November 8, 2012

Boba baby carrier

I've been searching for a great baby carrier that is comfortable to wear and I found it with boba baby carrier.


I have been a fan of babywearing since my first born. During that time there were not many choice you can choose from and the one you have was not comfortable for your back. When I was younger comfort was not really an issue.
But now at my age babywearing can be tricky if you don't have a great tool. I have been trying Naforye baby carrier for few months. It was good for when my baby was an infant but when he reached 6.5 kg, the carrier wasn't comfortable to wear and it is not good for my back.


I was planning a long distance trip my airplane and I am taking my baby with me. I decided that taking a stroller was not an option and I really want to wear my baby, so the hunt for a great baby carrier begins. After doing a lot of research on the internet and reading some great reviews from bloggers, I decided to go for boba baby carrier. It was the best investment ever! The price is a bit expensive but it is worth every penny!


This is what I love about boba baby carrier
1. The back support is really amazing. It fell perfect right above your hip
2. Boba has a few extra inches of height to keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your little one’s back. It is approximately 2-3” higher than other soft structured carriers.
3. You can comfortably tuck the straps away once you have the carrier adjusted for you and your child
4. I really love the removable sleeping hood
5. I love the shoulder strap holders keep purses, diaper bags or toys in place
6. Boba baby carrier is suitable for baby 3.5kg - 20kg



You can purchased the boba baby carrier online at mumsdreams or if you want to try it first, you can go to mumsdreams shop in Bangi. The one that I got is boba baby carrier Montenegro and the price is RM418.00

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Miles Cotton said...

Definitely worth the extra expense! I got the Boba 3G Carrier in Camouflage and love it. The pattern gives it a little more rugged look. Highly recommended.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...