Friday, October 19, 2012

What’s in my shopping bag?

It looks like no matter what I feel or what I do, October is coming to an end and I am going back to work. I know all about positive thinking and be grateful of what you have but somehow I kept associating work with stress.

So one thing I can do that I know will make me feel better is online shopping, specially digital scrapbook shopping. Tonight I get online, browse through my wish lists and I bought these two kits from Scrapflower.

Storyteller October by Just Jaimee

image

Just the way you are by Rachel B

image

My plan for these two kits are to make at least 5 layouts this weekend

  • positive self talk layout
  • 7 random things layout
  • 5 things about Hanif layout
  • what I want Hanif to learn layout
  • my everyday layout

I hope by tomorrow morning I will have the inspiration to scraps and the time to just do it. ( right now Nike’s commercial keep playing in my head… Just do it )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...