Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What do I think? Looper

I haven't been to a cinema in a really long time. So yesterday I decided to watch Looper on a big screen by myself. I don't know what to expect when I sat in front of the screen. All I know was Bruce Willis is in the movie.


"Time travel has not yet been invented. But thirty years from now, it will have been"-- Joe
What do I think?
# I really love this movie even though it was a bit long for my taste
# I just can't believe that I was watching Joseph Gordon Levitt. He looks so different
# I do love time traveler movies. This one is a little bit different and it brings something new to think about
# Kill or be kill is the theme of this movie
# I just don't get the telekinesis thing they introduce on the movie. Some of them get it and some of them don't
# Overall, I highly recommend this movie
Solitude
Looper
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...