Saturday, October 20, 2012

the Lorax // Unless

I just got the chance to watch the Lorax movie with my kids tonight. I really really love the movie.

“A 12-year-old boy searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.” source imdb

What I like about it?

  • the color is amazing
  • I would really love to live in a place where the trees are pink, orange and yellow
  • sometimes we take for granted the most important thing in the world like trees
  • my 6 months old baby can’t take his eyes off the screen
  • I am not a fan of the songs in the movie but I like the last song

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...