Friday, October 12, 2012

somehow I am happy when I am in that world

I am feeling a little bit down today. I just can’t shake these feelings that I am having which are a little bit of sadness, emptiness, depression, worry, terrified, uncertain, hopeless, stuck and stress out. Watching straight season 8 of Grey’s Anatomy might have something to do with it. Some of the feelings portrait in the series reflect exactly what I am feeling.
One of the things that I usually do when I am feeling down is browsing those beautiful kits out there. Somehow when I am in that world I feel calm, content and happy. So here are some of a few kits that made my lists.
#1) We just fit – Little Butterfly Wings and Emily Merritt
We Just Fit
#2. Fall Fusion stamps by Christina
Fall Fusion, Stamps
#3. Talk to me by Allison Pennington
Talk to Me
#4. You are my Happy by Bella Gypsy
You Are My Happy
#5. Storyteller October by Just Jaimee
Storyteller October 2012 Digital Kit by Just Jaimee
#6. Enjoy LIfe by JM Designs
enjoy life by JM Designs
#7. Happy Thoughts Kit by Lisa Sisneros
Happy Thoughts Kit by Lisa Sisneros Designs
#8. Greatful Heart by Lisa Sisneros
Grateful Heart Kit by Lisa Sisneros Designs
I might grab a few of this and made a layout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...