Friday, October 19, 2012

Seven random things about my day

What a day.....some random things that have been lingering in my mind today...


# I can't open my car's door with a remote key. I don't know what is wrong with it. I hate when thay happen
# I am hungry eventhough I just ate my lunch two hours ago
# I am so nervous about going back to work that I just watch Grey's Anatomy back to back. I want to remember why I use to love my job. I want to be thankful that my job is not as stressful as those surgeons at Seatle Grace Hospital
# I miss my baby so much even though it's only 3 o'clock in the evening
# I want to do my cardio workout but I just can't bring myself to get up and just do it
# All I want to do is write in my journal about nothing and rambling about everything
# I need to do some scrapping. I am going insane without any creative outlet. I just have to do it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...