Wednesday, October 17, 2012

life unscripted as always

I was a little bit distracted yesterday that I missed yesterday post. I know I should have managed my time better if I know I will be out the whole day. I thought I will have ample time to blog. I will tell you later about why I was so distracted yesterday. For now I would love to share a few photos from my cell phone . I haven’t done that in a really long time. Apparently my baby has take over my cell phone for now.

All of these photos were taken with Hipstamatic app.

A day in a lifeUntitledLife in a cell phoneLife in a cell phoneLife in a cell phoneLife in a cell phoneLife in a cell phoneLife in a cell phone

what I like about this app

  • I can change the film and the lens to get different effect and look
  • I can mix and match the lens and the films
  • it’s easier to share photos to flickr and instagram

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...