Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First day at work

The day that I have drag for a long time is finally here. Either I like it or not I am going to work today. The whole morning I kept repeating to myself that I love my job, I love my job and I love my job...


# the morning drive to work was smooth. No heavy traffic
# I was a little bit nervous to start working. Leaving my baby for more than 10 hours was a little scary for me
# I am still getting familiar with office things
# Internet connect at the office wasn't as great as I remember.
# By afternoon I can feel like I have a mild flu and sore throat. I think my room is fill with dust. Six months is a long time to leave office space unattented
# I was trapped in a traffic jam form about 45 minutes on my way back to my baby
# Hanif was so happy and excited to see me. I miss him so much

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...