Monday, October 29, 2012

day 289–day 295 // embracing change

Change, as long as you are alive, there’s nothing you can do to stop change. Last week was the last week that I am a stay at home mom. This week I will be a working mom instead. The transition is a bit scary when you don’t really know what to expect. Life will never be the same again.
day 289 – this little guy is getting bigger each day. I am glad that he is still happy even though I’ve already sending him to the Nursery
day289
day 290 – My second son is 13 years old already. He is also getting bigger.
day290
day 291- I have started to weaning my baby from swaddling during sleeping time and this was what happened when he was not wrapped
day291
day 292 – During our trip to my hometown for the Eid Adha holiday
day292
day 293 – celebrating 40th birthday of my brother and 13th birthday of my son at my parents’ house.( All the October babies)
day293
day 294 – Introducing soft food to my baby. He seems to like it very much
day294
day 295 – the cousins
day295 Link up with:

2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Happy birthday to your son!! Good luck going back to work!

Kim C. said...

Cute shots. Hope your transition back to working mom goes smoothly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...