Monday, October 15, 2012

day 282 - day 288 // what a week

I am a little bit nervous that it’s already the third week of October. That means in a week or so I will be going back to work. I have to adjust to a whole new schedule.

day 282 –I love seeing these  two brothers playing and talking. So cute.

day282

day 283 – this is the day my son start taking his PMR exams

day283

day 284 – at night is the only time I have left to play and taking photos of this little boy

day284

day 285 – I just didn’t have the heart to wake him up

day285

day 286 – he loves to play with fabric

day286

day 287 – Hanif with his friend Zara, when she came for a visit last Saturday

day287

day 288 –Another beautiful Sundays with my baby boy

day288

 

Link up with:

2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The picture of hum sleeping, is so precious! Hope your son does well on his exams!

Emily S said...

What cuties!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...