Tuesday, October 9, 2012

day 275– day 281 // when your best isn’t good enough

October could not come fast enough. Without realizing, I felt like October is almost over and new year is just around the corner. A lot of change in my personal life and my professional life. Sometimes I felt like my two world is driving me into two different directions and sometimes I felt like I have to make a choice. I don’t want to. If only the policies were more family orientated and baby friendly, work can be so much fun as it used to be.

Anyway.. moving on to my photos of the week. Nothing much happened except I have started sending Hanif full time at day care centre.

day 275 – I miss him so much today. We were apart for about 7 hours.

day275

day 276 – his favorite play things

day276

day 277 – 30 days of lists in a notebook

day277

day 278  - his play mat which is getting smaller for him

day278

day 279 – I am going to miss these cute little fingers and hand

day279

day 280  - I got him a new jumper at Mothercare

day280

day 281 – he is napping in his swing with baby shusher in the background

day281

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...