Monday, October 1, 2012

day 268–day 274 // time flies fast

I know I say this every month but I do think time flies faster than I would have like. Once in a while I would really like to freeze time and just enjoy the moment. I guess photography is one of the way where I could freeze time and enjoy the moment.

Here are a few snapshots of my life the last 7 days

day 268 – every time I see both of them together I felt so bless that I have an eldest son who is responsible enough to take care of his little brother  and my youngest son who loves people and mostly happy.

day268

day 269 – the PMR candidate, having a late lunch with a new hairdoo

day269

day 270 – behind the scene of Hanif 5 months. Now that he is an expert at rolling over, it’s very hard to get him laying on his back, looking at me and smile.

day270

day 271 – Oh my darling

day271

day 272 – His fifth month vaccine and immunisation.

day272

day 273 – my digital scrapbook volume 01 photo book

day273

day 274 – I almost forgot to take his daily photos for Project Life Hanif’s version. Luckily I caught him on his stomach, playing with his ball. I just can’t resist that adorable face.

day274

.

.

Link up with:

5 comments:

Lori said...

These are so nice! Love his sassy haircut and your photo book!

Tamar SB said...

Hanif is just so cute! Love the scrapbook, came out great!

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these!! Getting sooo big.

Nina Bille said...

Lovely pictures of your sweet sons! Ceasing the moments and enjoying them to the full with children is the best we can do - they grow so fast! I like especially the picture where the boys are together :-)

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. said...

Oh my goodness how big he's getting. I love that last shot- what a handsome guy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...