Thursday, October 4, 2012

A day in a life.... morning edition

It has been an amazing ride for me these last 5 months. At first I wasn't so sure if I can last this long without going to work. Well, taking care of a baby is a lot of joy and a lot of work too. I am really glad I take a longer maternity leave to take care of my baby. The baby grows really fast in the first twelves months and I just don't want to miss a thing.
One of the activity I enjoy doing early in the morning is giving my baby a bath and get him ready. It's priceless.
Baru lepas mandi
This is him playing after his morning bath. I just love watching him enjoying his life and his environment.
Still in a good mood walaupun dikejut bangun
After a few seconds, he is already on his stomach, cooing and smiling.
A few seconds after that, he is already on his stomach
After a lot of Power struggle at the end, I decided to stop giving him bottle. I introduce spoon to him. So from now on when I am not around, it's milk with spoon feeding
And after a few minutes, he is already outside the boundary of his matteres.
A few minutes after that he is already out of boundry... Hehehe

When I was a younger mother I was so eager to be a great mother that I ended up with a lot of things to do on my plate. I was so stress out andbeat up at the end of the day. And I was always feel guilty when I have to work.
This time around I am taking things a little bit slow and only do things that I can handle. The most important rule I have to remember is you do the best that you can with what you have.

This time around I am going to...
* play with you more
* reading aloud to you everyday
* taking the time to introduce you to food, not rushing you to take food
* be more alert with what you are trying to tell me
* respect you more. So no more forcing you to drink milk from a bottle. There are other ways to get milk into a baby. Alhamdulillah you agree to consume milk with spoon feeding


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...