Friday, October 5, 2012

4 simple goals: October update

I am really glad that I decided to play along with Elsie’s 4 simple goals before 2013 challenge. I am happy to report that I’ve made one photo book of my digital scrapbooks for 2012.
I am excited that I made the time to print out my digital scrapbook. So far I printed half of the layouts I made this year. I will probably print out the rest by the end of the year.
I used Photo Book Designer to design the book and upload it to Photobook Malaysia.
Price: RM 190.00 [including shipping] (It’s a discounted price) Normal price: RM360 for 11”x11” Hardcover Image Wrap photo book.
photobookVol101photobookVol102photobookVol103photobookVol104
And I am also taking daily photos of my baby daily.
In the process of weaning him of swaddle 
I took this photo early this morning before he wakes up. I am in the process of weaning him off his swaddle.
I am still finding the will and the motivation to start organizing my store. I am hoping to at least start sorting through boxes and stuffs in there.
Do you participate in 4 Simple Goals before 2013?
How are you doing so far?

3 comments:

Ila Ramliey said...

bestnya...
nak buat jugak!!! camne, ajarlah.
huu..tiba2 rasa jatuh chenta lak ngn printed scrap book itu...
kenangan sepanjang hayat tu,.

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

Go to photobook.com.my and download photobook designer. Design your book first.. Nanti I buat tutorial kay..

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. said...

What a great idea!!!!!!! I really need to jump aboard this & do it.

Loving that sweetness in that last shot too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...