Saturday, September 29, 2012

What's in my wish lists

I’ve missed scrapbooking and I missed shopping for scrapbooking supply. So this weekend I plan to do some shopping and scrapbooking. I love to shop at Scrapbookgraphics, Scraporchard, Sweet Shoppe Designs and the Lilypad. These are usually the four stores I went on a weekly basis to check out new kits and to be inspire.

Here are a few kits that immediately went into my wish lists.

scrapbookgraphics

#1. Splatter Graffiti [Borders] Autumn's Poetry By Tangie

Splatter Graffiti [Borders] Autumn's Poetry

#2. Kiss Kiss by Studio Flergs

KISSKISS: Full Kit

#3. This day bundle by Studio Blagovesta

THIS DAY: BUNDLE

#4. KGU On Campus – the Economy Pack by Studio Berna

KGU On Campus - the economy pack

#5. Wiser not Older Kit by Captivated Vision

Wiser, not Older!! [Kit]

scraporchard

#1. Art and Soul Bundle by Tracie Stroud Designs

Art and Soul Bundle

#2. My Project in Review by Captivated Visions

My Project Year in Review [Mega Kit]

#3. Mother Lover by Laura Banasiak and Jenn Barrette

Mother Lover

#4. Let today be enough by Captivated Vision

#5. Free Falling by Bella Gypsy Designs

sweetshoppedesigns

#1. All About Attitude by Megan Mullens

All About The Attitude by Meghan Mullens

#2. Smart Alec by sweet shoppe desgins designers

*FREE with your $15 Purchase* Smart Aleck by Sweet Shoppe Designs

#3. Document 2013 by Mari Koegelenberg and Studio Basic Designs

Document 2013 The Kit by Mari Koegelenberg and Studio Basic Designs

#4. Fabulously Funky by Shawna Clingerman and Erica Zane

Fabulously Funky by Shawna Clingerman & Erica Zane

#5. Winds of change by Traci Reed and Zoe Pearn

Winds Of Change by Traci Reed & Zoe Pearn

thelilypad

#1. Twenty four seven by Little Butterfly Wings

Twenty four Seven - Full Kit

#2. Adventures of my girl by Emillie Meritte

Adventures of My Girl

#3. Sketchy Skool by CD Muckosky

Sketchy Skool

#4. I kraft, you kraft by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Designs

I kraft, you kraft - collab

#5. Together Forever by Little Butterfly Wings and Boutique Cute Doll

Together Forever - collab with Boutique Cute Doll

Have a happy and creative weekend and happy shopping!

Do you have any favorite store that you to regularly?
Do you buy anything online this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...