Sunday, September 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 23.09.2012

It has been awhile since the last time I participate in Scavenger Hunt Challenge. This week I decided to grab my camera and play along.

1. Crack SHS-crack

Not an easy photo to capture. My son seldom laugh or smile and when he does smile, I am usually not fast enough to capture it on camera. I am happy that today I’ve managed to make him crack a smile and laugh. So precious

2. Fallen SHS-Fallen

My eldest and my youngest playing. Since my baby is already getting bigger and heavier, I just can’t toss him up in the air anymore, so I asked my eldest son to do it.

3. Ordinary Color SHS-OrdinaryColor

Ordinary color for baby boy is blue and I think he looks cute in blue.

4. Bokeh SHS-Bokeh

I don’t know how to do this with my DSLR. I cheat and edit them with my Bokehful apps on my iphone.

5. Fence SHS-fence

My baby’s bed/playpend that I use during the day and night. Acting like a fence to prevent him from falling.

 

6 comments:

Nicola Carpenter said...

Lovely pictures. You have two very handsome sons.

Herding Cats

Tamar SB said...

Fallen is so sweet! Great finds!

Karen said...

I am so happy you were able to capture that beautiful smile! Very handsome sons you have :)

w said...

he cracked a smile! nice shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

He is so sweet - love how you included him in each prompt.

Linda R said...

What a sweetie pie. I enjoyed seeing your photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...