Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy to be me // Pixelily Designs

Another beautiful all about me kit by Pixelily Designs called Happy to be me.

I really love the color combination in the kit and the beautiful word arts that comes with it. Love the positive energy I got from this kit.

Happy To Be Me

“This kit is not only about describing you. It's more than that. It's about how you feel and what you do to handle bad days, negative powers or weaknesses and turn them into your strength. It's a kit for all strong and tough women everywhere, including you !” excerpt from product description at Gingerscraps

This is a layout I made using this kit. Since I started making a Project Life Journal for Hanif, I’ve been slacking in making a scrapbook style about him. So I just have to made one for him and this kit is versatile enough to blog about the positive things in your life and about the people that you love.

happiness_is-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...