Monday, September 10, 2012

day 247–day 253 // watching you grow

The first week of September went by very quickly. In less than two months I'll be going back to work. I am not sure if I ever ready to be back at work and carry a different kind of responsibilities. Watching my children grow this last few months has been a bless. I really have been missing a lot.

day 247 – My eldest son is going to have a big exam [PMR] in early October

day247

day 248 – my baby is loving being on his tummy. A month ago he really hates this position

day248

day 249 – He can held his head higher

day249

day 250 – my daughter eagerly taking over the task of changing his baby brother’s diaper

day250

day 251 – this face really melt my heart

day251

day 252 – The photo book of my baby arrived today

day252

day 253 – posing in front of a black Ferrari

day253

.

.

.

Link up with:

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Great week! The little one is getting so big!

Kim C. said...

Lovely family you have! I'm sure your daughter is a huge help in taking care of her baby brother!

MG Atwood said...

Such a beautiful family! Joining y ou from project rewind. Happy week.

Sarah Halstead said...

Adorable. That photo book is huge!

packmom said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...