Monday, September 3, 2012

day 240–246 // back to normal

Finally life is back to normal. I just can’t believe that it’s already September. Suddenly I felt like life is moving at a lightning speed.

.
.

day 240 – finally Hanif is getting better at rolling over and he can lift up his head up to 90 degree

day240

day 241 – doing my hair treatment

day241

day 242 – my baby with his lovey

day242

day 243 – enjoying the morning sunlight at the park

day243

day 244 – enjoying his mobile

day244

day 245 – trying to take a photo of his eyelashes

day245

day 246 – visiting my old friend – Baiyah and her two sons [all grown up]

day246

.
.
.

Link up with


4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

He is getting so big! I took some time for myself and got my hair done this week too!

Mary Dapelo said...

Baby eyelashes are so amazing! I always tried to get pictures of them too. :)

Sarah Halstead said...

Great shots. Love those lashes!!

packmom said...

Love the eyelashes on your baby boy and your brave for posting a hair treatment shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...