Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Amazingly beautiful and I am craving for more

When it comes to family and a photo shoot, you can’t never have enough. Last week I share behind the scene of our family white studio photo shoot and this week I will share the end results. I got 187 shoots and I still think we don’t have enough pose. Somehow I forgot to have a self portrait of myself or some couple poses.

 

ws-hanizeyecandy01ws-hanizeyecandy02ws-hanizeyecandy03ws-hanizeyecandy04ws-hanizeyecandy05ws-hanizeyecandy06ws-hanizeyecandy07ws-hanizeyecandy08

I am still going through all the photos and choosing a few to print them, make a few scrapbook layouts and thinking about which one to print in large size for my room.

1 comment:

Megan Anderson said...

What beautiful photos! It looks like the photo shoot was a lot of work, with all of the clothes changing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...