Sunday, September 30, 2012

4 layouts

I was spending a few hours yesterday, doing some ‘window shopping’ on the net and I put a few kits into my wish lists. At the end I decided to buy two of the kits from Scraporchard. Since I haven’t make any digital layouts in a while , I decided to make two layouts for each kit I bought.
I like to challenge myself just to see if I can.

At the end of the day, I’ve managed to make four layouts. All photos are from my family white studio photo session.

lifewithyou-web Art and Soul Bundle by Tracie Stroud Designs september2012-web Art and Soul Bundle by Tracie Stroud Designs

-------------------------------------------------------------------blessed-webMy Project in Review Kit by Captivated Visionsgrow-webMy Project in Review Kit by Captivated Visions

** all of these layouts were inspired from Creating Keepsake magazine top ten edition 2006. I really love browsing my old collection of magazines and look at the layouts for inspiration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...