Saturday, September 8, 2012

#30lists // week one recap and some inspiration from Listers

I have join 30 days of lists challenge earlier this month. I love list and to be at the present of all the lists junkie out there is amazing and inspiring. I really love to see how other people interprets the same list and how creative they are with them.
join 30 days of lists
These are the lists for week one and I really have fun making them.
01. I am a lister because….
02. Goals for this month…
03. My friend would describe me as
04. When I need a time out
05. Reasons to start…………….[scrapbooking]
06. Reasons to quit …………..[procrastination]
07. Midnight snacks
Here are a few lists that inspired me for week one:
by kaylanut
30 Days of Lists - Day 4
by gleestormont list 5
by Rikkiscraps Reasons to quit...
by melzie2121
9.5.12 Reasons to start.. #30lists #30daysoflists #project365 #photoaday
by Kate Canon
30 Days of List
There are so many beautiful lists share at flickr group, be sure to join in the fun and visit 30 Days of Lists Flickr group for more inspiration! Somehow I have a feeling that my September is going to move beyond fast because I am having way too much fun with this lists!
Did I mention I love lists? I basically think in a bullet point format these couple of days. I have a new camera to play with these last few days and these are five reasons why:
fridayshare02
  • it takes amazing photos even though I am not a professional photographer
  • I feel so much happier when I can capture beautiful photos of my baby
  • it’s a canon – delighting you always
  • so much lighter than my previous camera
  • it is so much fun to try the Vari-angle LCD screen

Join 30 Days of<br />Lists
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on
30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...