Sunday, September 30, 2012

#30lists // 30. Lists to make

image
Welcome to the last day of lists of 30 days of lists challenge. It has been an interesting journey for me. I will definitely join this challenge again in the future. Other than the fun of making lists and reading other listers lists, this challenge gave me the push I need to blog and capture a snapshot of my life a little bit every day.
30daysoflists-haniz30
So after this challenge, I will make lists for..
  • lists of photo book to make for 2012 and 2013
  • everyday blessing
  • wish lists for October
  • achievement so far
  • get back to work checklists
  • things to look forward in October
Do you make a list?Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...