Thursday, September 27, 2012

#30lists // 27. Bravest things I’ve ever done

image
30daysoflists-haniz27
Happy Thursday! September is almost over and so does the 30 days of lists. I know I am going to miss this challenge and I am already looking forward to the next season.
Todays list is about taking stock of the bravest thing that you’ve ever done:
  • giving birth for four times ( I do remember the first time I gave birth to my son, I said that was the last time. Now fifteen years later I gave birth to my forth child)
  • embark in this journey called motherhood. (It was scary and exciting at the same time)
  • talking to people I don’t know
  • taking three months unpaid maternity leave
Do you make a list?Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

1 comment:

justacomma said...

Beautiful layout and inspiring words!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...