Monday, September 24, 2012

#30lists // 24. Yesterday was…

image
Only a few days left in September and before I know it October will come and so does my time off from work. Part of me want to go back to work and another part of me really want to stay at home with my baby. If only my place of work support working from home, I would take that option in a heartbeat.
Anyway back to todays lists, it’s reflecting on yesterday…
30daysoflists-haniz24
  • Beautiful
  • a rest day
  • a family time and putting my to do list on hold
  • a time to catch up on my reading
  • uploading my photos and doing some backup
Do you make a list?Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...