Saturday, September 22, 2012

#30lists // 22. Favorite photos of myself

image
30daysoflists-haniz22
I just realized that this year I didn’t take a lot of photos of myself. So choosing a few shots that I like from my collection is a bit tough because I have to go way back in my achieves.
Here are the reason why I choose these 4:
1. November 2009, I was in my best shape ever. I just love this T-shirt
2. June 2010, my 39th birthday. I was so into pink and crazy taking photos with cupcake
3. September 2011, during Eid Mubarak. I’ve lost 5 kg during Ramadan and was feeling good about myself
4. April 2012- I was 40 and pregnant at 37 weeks. Somehow on that day I felt great and excited waiting to hold my baby
Do you make a list?Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...