Saturday, September 1, 2012

#30lists // 01. I am a lister because…

Welcome September! I just can't believe that September is already here. So many exciting challenge this month and one of them is accepting the challenge of 30 days of listsa very cool project run by two inspiring  ladies, Amy and Kam . The basic idea of the 30 Lists project is to complete a list every day during the month of September in whatever format you like -- scrapbook, digitally, in as much or as little time as you'd like!  


So for the next 30 days I will be posting daily lists prompts. I am planning of making the lists either with photoshop or with noteplus on myipad.



image

Today’s prompt:
I am a lister because …….
Sept30daysoflists-01


If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists

Do you make a list? 
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists? 
If you do leave your link in the comment. I would love to read your lists

3 comments:

nihal said...

I am curious about this 30 lists thing. I love lists! I will be watching your posts <3

Ila Ramliey said...

not so really understand this #30lists. Dont have paypal account for registration.. xoxo

Megan Anderson said...

Love it! Your digital style is so awesome. Are you planning on keeping it digital, or do you want to print / make a book eventually?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...