Thursday, September 6, 2012

#30lisits // 06. reasons to stop….

image
My interpretation of today’s prompt is to find a reason to quit your bad habit. I have been struggling with procrastination in a really long time because I usually have trouble doing things that doesn’t interest me.

Today's prompt is
reasons to quit… Procrastination
 Sept30daysoflists-06
the reasons to stop procrastination:
  • time’s is precious, when it’s gone, it’s gone
  • set a schedule and stick to it
  • break bigger tasks into smaller and manageable task
  • make a lists
  • reward yourself when you accomplish the tasks

Do you make a list? Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
 I would love to read your lists

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...