Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday // watermark

I am so sorry to see that today is the last day for Tutorial Tuesday. I really have learned a lot about editing and photography. Life has been such a rollercoaster ride for me. Blogging is the last thing on my mind right now. Hopefully by next week everything will go back to normal.

Back to the tutorial, I really like the idea of making your watermark as a brush. You just stamp the watermark brush on your photo and you are ready to upload it to the web. So easy. I might look into iwatermark for photos published from my mobile phone.

watermark-collage-haniz

Thank you for dropping by and check out Tutorial Tuesday to see what everyone else has been doing.

Tutorial Tuesday

3 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Looks great. Make sure you continue to check out my blog. I am sure I will still share some stuff. :)

Kaylene said...

Watermark looks great as well as your shots.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great collage - I love the watermark. No worries - I'll continue to do tutorials..just much less often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...