Sunday, August 19, 2012

Insta- Eid

Documenting and sharing our first day of Eid in Instagram.

Selamat hari raya drp hanizeyecandySelamat Hari Raya
My favorite cookie - peanut butter cookiesYou look pretty in red
Mother and sonSo much taller than I remember

How is your first day of Eid? Did you do anything special with your family?
#instacollage

Some random facts

  • Our colour theme for this year is red and black
  • we have one more addition to the family
  • Hanif first Hari Raya
  • I just realize that my eldest son is so tall and he is still growing
  • I just realize that my DSLR is in obsolete category even though I only use it for two years


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

CaDLyNN said...

selamat hari raya :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...