Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I remember when…

I am so looking forward to start the 30 days of list challenge for September. In the mean time, I just make up a lists to write just to warm up.
I bought Now and Again kit by Jenn Barrette from Sweetshoppe design and I was inspire by the theme of the kit to made this list.

I remember when....

  • life used to be so simple
  • i listen to music all the time
  • I was looking forward to go to work
  • I went to work from 7:30am till 4:30pm
  • I want to boot up my computer I need to have two floppy disk
  • Apple used to be just a fruit
  • Kancil and Rusa used to be just an animals ( now these can also be a car)

Do you remember the good old days?
What are the things that you remember most about it?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Megan Anderson said...

So pretty! I love the idea of warm up lists, maybe I should try out a few myself!

Kristin said...

Such a cute idea (and list!) I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...