Thursday, August 16, 2012

day twenty seven of Ramadan // relfection

Daily Ramadan Photo Prompt: reflection
any photos of reflection or anything that symbolise reflection. since Ramadan is almost over, what have you learned about yourself during this Ramadan?

I decided to take this photo for todays prompt. One the 27th of Ramadan I am saying goodbye to my Honda CRV car. This car has been with us for about ten years and now it is time to let it go. I am feeling a little bit nostalgic because so many things, good and bad in my life, this car has been a constant witness. Letting go a part of you is not easy but I just have to be strong and let it go.

I am glad that I made daily photo prompt for Ramadan to keep me going and looking forward to the next day prompt.

Tomorrow photo prompt: hometown

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...