Thursday, August 2, 2012

day thirteen of Ramadan // Something you bought

Daily Ramadan Photo Prompt: Something you boughttake a photo of anything you bought today
for a full list click here

I did not buy anything physical today. I bought 30 days of lists today via Campfire Chic.
I am so looking forward to begin this project next month. I have been doing this project since the beginning [well most of it just by myself and a little bit too late then the promoted time frame]. This time around I have managed to catch this project on time.
When it comes to starting a habit or learning new things, Ramadan is usually the month to start for me. There’s something about this month that makes me want to improve myself.
Note: we are almost reaching 15th day of Ramadan. Somehow this Ramadan is moving way too fast for me

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...