Sunday, August 5, 2012

day sixteen of Ramadan // strength

Daily photo prompt: strength
Ramadan is also about strength. Take a photo of something that represent strength

Daily Ramadan photo // day 16

Shopping for food when you are hungry is really challenging. Today I told my dad that I wanted to eat Baryani Rice for iftar. So we just went to one restaurant and order what we want without the temptation of other food.

I am glad that I made daily photo prompt for Ramadan to keep me going and looking forward to the next day prompt.

Note: I just can’t believe that it’s already 16th day of Ramadan. So far I am still fasting even though today I felt so tired because of breastfeeding. i just kept telling myself I can do it and my son looks happy and well feed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...