Monday, August 27, 2012

day 227–day 239 // the last day of Ramadan and my Syawal

I’ve missed last week entry for Project 366 due to Eid Fitri celebration. What a week! So many foods and a lot of travel. I am enjoying my mini break at my parents house.

.
.
.

day 227 – I love updating my blog from my ipad

day227

day 228 – this is what my daughter did to his little brother when I wasn’t looking

day228

day 229 – last day with my Honda CRV. We have been together for almost 10 years

day229

day 230 – on the way back to my hometown

day230

day 231 – making and baking chocolate cake for Eid

day231

day 232 – 1st Syawal with my family

day232

day 233 – visiting friends and family

day233

day 234 – my daughter and her cousins

day234

day 235 – shaving Hanif’s head // the unfinished project is finally accomplish today

day235

day 236 – Bald but cute

day236

day 237 – Hanif and his Uncle {Pak Ngah}

day237

day 238 – me and my daughter, all in red

day238

day 239 – visiting family at Kampung Bukit Batu. Love the scenery.

day239

.
.
.

Link up with:


6 comments:

momphotographer said...

your Little One is so cute!!!

Tamar SB said...

What a fun time celebrating you've had! Love the red head scarves, so pretty on you!

Mary Dapelo said...

Big sisters can be so mean! ;) My daughters like to dress up their brothers too.

Nessa Bixler said...

Love the red polka dots, and now you have me dreaming of homemade chocolate cake. Yummy.

packmom said...

It's nice to see all these pictures of your lie and your culture. I like learning about it. Such beautiful fabrics you all wear.

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

What a great week- love your tablet case & I agree with Tamar, that shade of red looks great on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...