Monday, August 6, 2012

day 213–day 218 // daily something

It is still Ramadan and life has been a little bit busy than usual. I just realize that I’ve snapped very little photos this past few days.
Eid-ul Fitr is just around the corner. This coming week will be the preparation for upcoming long holiday and also making the most of the last few days of Ramadan.

day 213 – I just love the polka dot pattern on my favorite pillow. I just realize that this year I saw a lot  of polka dot pattern on clothing and hijab

day213

day 214 – my baby

day214

day 215 – is the day we bought a new car. Hopefully we get a chance to drive during Eid

day215

day 216 – I bought my son first ‘baju melayu’ in red.

day216

day 217 – these are the nutritious drink I have during Suhur and Supper. Herbalife Mixed Powder Drink, whey protein and tea mix

day217

day 218  - as always, love seeing the two of them playing

day218

day 219 – I am happy to spend three days and two nights at my parents house and I am a little bit sad that I have to drive back to my home. I’ve missed them already.

day219

Link up with:

2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Sounds like a great week! Hope your Ramadan has been meaningful!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Your baby is a cutie. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/08/project-366-rewindweek-31.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...