Friday, August 31, 2012

#30lists more templates to play with

image
September is so near (heheh.. it’s tomorrow) and I am so excited to start 30 days of lists project for September. At first I planned to make just one template and used them for  every lists, well I just can’t do it. I might use the template for two or three lists but after that I just have to make a new one.
Today I have a special treat for you. If you are planning to do the list digitally you can used this template for your lists. I made a jpeg version and a pdf version, so you can use which ever version you like.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I will show the template in action tomorrow when the 30 days of lists is officially start and we can share the lists.
Template #02
30daysoflists-haniztemplate02
[Credit: Now and Then Kit by Jenn Barrette]
To download the jpeg version just click on the image, to download the pdf version click here.
Template #03
30daysoflists-haniztemplate03
[Credit: Todays makes me happy by Captivated Vision]
To download the jpeg version just click on the image, to download the pdf version click here.
If you missed the first template you can get it here.
Happy Listing!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...